Sunday, January 17, 2010

Another Fresh Start

Here I am again - proclaiming a "fresh start" on my blog. There is one difference, however, this time I write on a brand new blog. Out with the old, in with the new.

I decided to create a new blog so that I could have something to update: I'm living in Paris for the next four months and my never-ending website building project remains just that, unfinished.

So, to take the plunge then...

It's coming up on the fifth week of what has proven to be my best break from school yet. And while I cannot deny it's nice not having any responsibility and doing as I please, I find myself anxious to board that plane next Sunday. It still hasn't really hit me that I am actually leaving, that I will be living a dream I have had since I first took French class in middle school. I know it sounds cheesy, but it's true, this is something I have wanted to do for a long, long time. I'll save my expectations for later though.

In my attempt to keep myself busy, I decided I would pick up my camera from a long hiatus. Of course, today was the first day in what is supposed to be a week-long storm. I came away with this, kind of eerie, but I like it: a house illuminated by fog seen from a lookout point on Mullholland Drive.


No comments:

Post a Comment