Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Just Do It

My favorite shot of the game

Friday, May 13, I took my one and only in class final of the semester bright and early at 8am. It was also my last test of college, perhaps my life (depending on if I can make this whole photographer thing work...which I'd really like to). Most students probably went home and napped after the test, or maybe they went to Remy's for a mimosa; maybe they even went to Raleigh's and got a beer (if Raleigh's is even open at 10am). 

I drove to Stanford and shot a rugby game. I was helping Kelley Cox shoot the USA Rugby DI College Championship. I could only stay for one game, UCSB vs. Bowling Green (UCSB won). I got some great shots, and got to play around on Kelley's 7D (I'm hoping for a Canon box for graduation, fingers crossed!). It was a nice afternoon, reminding myself that this is what I want to do. 

 Last Monday my Dad and Uncle Frank came into town for the night, we went to dinner and had a great time together. My uncle asked me what the plan was after college, "I don't really know." And while he endorsed the idea of a trip to Asia, he also told me to just do what I want to do...which is shoot sports. So...I think I will.






For more, check out the post on CollegiatePhotos.com, my shots start at 120.

No comments:

Post a Comment