Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Musings

Blue Angels over the Golden Gate

Been a while. I know I said this would be more blog-y but I still like the idea of posting my photos here. So I'll post stuff that's not on my portfolio site. 

These past couple of weeks I've been soaking in the last of Berkeley and living in SF on the weekends (thanks L Mac, Nat, and Soph! For my couch surfing I will be presenting them with a much needed bottle of hairspray). I also decided for sure to go to Deer Valley for the winter season and couldn't be more excited, I get to ski for an entire season! What is not so exciting is the price tag this stunt is creating: skis, boots, bindings, probably a new helmet and gloves, and actual winter wear (AKA not Ugg boots). Pricing this stuff out has made me realize that I enjoy two of the most expensive activities: photography and skiing (not to mention diving, good thing Thailand is so cheap). #middleclasswhitegirlproblems

And of course all of this just when the new Canon 1DX is announced (at a whopping $6800). And I still can't decide on a camera course even though I need a new body. Is there such a thing as a life scholarship? Where's my trust fund boyfriend when I need him? ...I guess there's always Sundance.

Also, if anyone knows of a cheap, furnished room in Old Town Park City, now would be the time to let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment