Monday, February 6, 2012

Partition Arch

View from Partition Arch

Even though it feels like forever ago since I posted, it really hasn't been too long. I guess I just haven't had time for words. But now I have a minute and I'll write some down.

Since Utah's 2012 winter season should be known as "the greatest sham on Earth" due to lack of snow, during my few days off last week I opted not to ski and to explore the state. I think I was on skis every day for a month. Don't get me wrong, it's awesome, but I needed a break. It was off to Arches National Park and Canyonlands National Park. I took a bazillion photos, which I'm still in the process of editing. But here's what I got from the almost sunrise shoot at Partition Arch. 





Snow on the side of Partition Arch

Minimalist desert shot

Another minimalist shot

Do Not Enter sign in parking lot

Matt on Partition Arch

Skyline from Partition Arch

No comments:

Post a Comment