Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Masked Magic


Went to Italy this weekend to visit friends from school and to go to Carnival in Venice on Saturday. I love love love Venice, what an incredible city, it's magical. Carnival is something I've always wanted to photograph so I was even more excited to be there. I'll definitely have to go back though, one afternoon of shooting wasn't enough, I need more time to get into the groove. I did manage to get a dish of Seppie Nere Alla Veneziana for lunch...mmm...so delicious, got to love authentic Italian food. The weekend was wonderful, save for the minor detail that both my credit and debit cards were stolen while I was out at a bar on Friday night (sorry dad for all the hassle, lesson learned). Although I really couldn't be brought down, I was in Italy!

 
 

1 comment: