Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Unexpected

Of all the places I imagined myself going while in Paris, the Apple store was definitely not one of them. Monday night I opened my computer to find that the screen would not turn on; oddly a dorm-mate of mine, Erica, found herself in a similar situation later that night. So after class yesterday instead of exploring the city, we headed for the mall under the Louvre. Navigating the Genius Bar in French was a little flustering at first; luckily the geniuses spoke English (my French was not ready for computer problems). Four and half hours later, one graphic card replaced (mine), one hard drive replaced (Erica's), one camera fixed (Erica's), and one battery ordered (mine), we were finally free.

And to think we were hoping to go to happy hour.

No comments:

Post a Comment