Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Something's gotta give

The foggy Bay


Well I'm back in the good ol' BH. Living on the couch. Currently in an apartment with the water shut off for maintenance. This is the life. On the bright side: La Provence is a mere 5 minutes away by car, can you say chopped salads all day errrrr day?

My to do list (to be completed before December):
- Find a place in Park City, preferably with other young, fun ski bums
- Purchase skis, boots, poles, and a new helmet (life scholarship, where are you?)
- Service car so I don't break down in the snow
- Clean camera gear, seek advice on my body predicament (Canon that is)
- Put stuff I don't need for 6 months in storage
- Come to terms with not wearing sandals and dresses on the regular

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment