Thursday, March 4, 2010

New Monday Routine

 Three occupied arcades in the courtyard of the Louvre

On Mondays I have a 5 hour break between classes. At first I thought this was pretty awful, it reminded me of when I scheduled huge breaks in between classes freshman fall. However, being in Paris and all, it's pretty easy to find something to occupy my time. I've started going to the Louvre on Mondays, with my CEA student card it's free - I can do a room or 5 and it doesn't really matter. I'll shoot for about an hour and then spend the rest of my free time anywhere in the museum, it makes for a damn good afternoon.

Also - the photo above is my new favorite (of my career). Learning patience pays off tremendously when shooting here, you have to constantly look for the right moment.


All photos from the Louvre, both outside in the courtyard and in the museum.













 


  

  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment