Monday, June 13, 2011

Country Man

Tim McGraw surprises fans by opening his set on a platform in the middle of the upper seating area of the Shoreline.

Saturday I shot Tim McGraw's Emotional Traffic Tour at the Shoreline Amphitheatre in Mountain View. If you don't know me, then you don't know that I like country music. Yes, this Jewish, middle-class white girl likes country music. I've been to one country music concert before, Kenny Chesney at AT&T Park the summer of 2009 - what a night. Shooting this concert without friends made me realize something: country concerts are more fun with friends, and beer. 

However, that isn't to say that getting up close and personal with The Band Perry, Luke Bryan, and Tim McGraw wasn't amazing either. All three put on a great show, which made me realize something else: I want to go on tour with a country act. Luke Bryan's band looked like they just had so much fun together, I would love to be a part of something like that. I also think I need to live in the South for a part of my young adult life. Sorry Dad, I'm looking into it.

For the full gallery on SFGate.com, click here. I put my favorites below: I warn you, dramatic Tim McGraw photos ahead.




Kimberly of The Band Perry

Cowboys and girls in love

The crowd for Tim

Luke Bryan

Luke Bryan jams with his band

Sadly I saw the ring up close, guess he really is married.

Tim McGraw


Tim McGraw

Tim McGraw

No comments:

Post a Comment