Thursday, June 2, 2011

My 15 minutes

Lis Jeppesen and Mads Blangstrup of the Royal Danish Ballet perform "La Sylphide" at Zellerbach.

I shot the Royal Danish Ballet Tuesday evening. I always enjoy shooting at Zellerbach, even if I have to shoot behind a curtain during actual performances. The PR people at Zellerbach are always excited to have the publicity, whether it was from The Daily Cal or now the Chron/SFGate. 

This shoot was very exciting for me because my photo appeared on E2 of the Chronicle today! I hope it's the first of many more. Coincidentally I also got to hang out in the photo room for a brief second today - how I wish to be a part of that day-to-day. Keeping my fingers crossed!

For more, click for the piece on the Gate.



"The Lesson" performed by Thomas Lund and Ida Praetorius


Caroline Cavallo performs "La Sylphide"

"La Sylphide"

No comments:

Post a Comment