Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Bleed Blue and Gold

 Betsi screams for joy as Oski walkouts out of the tunnel to the field

My first home game of the season was the Cal/ASU game on October 23. The shooting conditions could not have been more ideal, overcast the whole time. It did start to rain, not hard though, which made the experience even more fun. I felt bonded to the other photographers out there. And I got to see some of the cool camera rain gear I never knew existed. I'll have to get me some of that.

I got some nice shots, the one I posted is one of my favorite football shots I've ever taken. I posted more non-action shots just to spice things up a bit though.




The fog starts to pour for the players to run through

Tailback Isi Sofele plowing forward with the ball as the defender, Brandon Magee, tries to bring him down.

The band director, Robert Calonico, on his ladder
 

The drum major during half time (the rain got in the way)

No comments:

Post a Comment